Research Manager / Assistant Research Manager
A management position within the company, reporting to the Director. The key mission of your job is to deliver successful research projects to clients, lead a team, grow the business and apply strategic thinking. You will have the opportunity to apply your talents and skills to the following:
- Manage and motivate your team
- Lead the operations of marketing research projects
- Lead in servicing client accounts
- Generate new accounts or expand existing accounts
- Adopting Big Data and Neuroscience analytics into conventional market research projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any discipline. Advantage for candidates with qualifications in Marketing, Statistics or Social Sciences. Interest in anthropology and behaviour is an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in either market research, marketing or business development. Added advantage for those who have direct experience in Marketing Research Agency.
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to manage several projects at one time with sound knowledge of research practice and application.
- Have excellent logic and analytical skills and the ability to translate analysis into compelling stories. Possess people management skill to work in an environment of highly motivated teams, and the ability to multi task.
- Candidate must be able to engage creative and innovative thinking and willing to be unconventional when undertaking their task. Independent thinking and not relying on established templates is required.
- Capacity and strong desire to learn, such as learning new software, research methods, and work routines quickly, flexibility in responding to new research opportunities as they arise.
- Candidate must be proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both in speaking and writing with good business English.
- Have confidence in making presentations to a large audience.